Prevention & Symptomatic Relief
(Measures which will not interfere with homeopathic treatment)
1. Stop dairy, drink plenty of water ( 8 glasses)
2. Pineapple daily or a bromelain supplement; Quercetin supplement
3. Lemon Foot Bath Place hot water in a basin and add the juice of 4 freshly squeezed lemons. Keep feet in the water for 5 minutes. This can be repeated as often as you like.
4. Inhale Vapor Boil a whole peeled onion for 20 minutes in water. Inhale the vapor through the nose for 5 minutes.
5. That onion may then be juiced with water, lemon, and honey; this is strained and drunk.
6. Sinus Washes Mix 1/4 teaspoon of table salt (sea salt) in 8 oz. of warm water. With the head turned to the side, using a bulb syringe, push the water mixture slowly into the upper nostril until it exits from the lower nostril. Then switch to the other side. This is performed while leaning the face to the side over the sink. This can be repeated as often as you like. May be performed 3 times a day during hay fever season.